Lightweight hikers are everywhere from REI to department stores, but if you’re looking for a premium lightweight hiking boot that’s hand crafted and made-in-the-USA, then the Light II 6’’ from Danner is a top-shelf option.
Just look at it. It’s beautiful, probably belongs in a museum somewhere. The upper is high-grade, Nubuck leather and 1000 Denier nylon—stitched into Vibram soles, which is the gold standard for hiking boots. The waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX lining keeps feet dry by letting moisture evaporate from the inside, but not penetrate from the outside. The Vibram Kletterlift outsole provides lightweight comfort, shock absorption, and solid traction/stability on both wet and dry surfaces. MSRP: $310
• Made in the USA
• Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX liner is engineered to keep your feet dry and comfortable—even in extreme conditions.
• Full-grain Nubuck leather upper offers better protection in cold and wet environments.
• 1000 Denier nylon upper material is resistant to abrasions, tears, and scuffs, improves breathability and dries quickly.
• Danner's hand-crafted stitchdown construction offers a wider platform for more stability underfoot.
• Vibram Kletterlift outsole is specifically designed for comfort and durability.
• 6" height
• Men’s 61 oz, Women’s 50 oz
• Recraftable in Portland factory
Go right to the source for the "http://www.danner.com/danner-light-ii-6-brown.html">Danner Light II Hiking Boot at Danner Boots