Dehydration is one of the easiest ways to ruin your day and one of the easiest things to prevent. Intended for bike rides over three hours, the Osprey Raptor 14 hydration pack combines a 100 fl oz reservoir with a pragmatic, ergonomic fit. Osprey (founded in Santa Cruz) has a long legacy of industry leading pack design. The Raptor is no exception. MSRP: $130
• Reservoir conforms to the back's shape even when full, allows for precise movements and better stability overall.
• Large mouth on reservoir makes filling and cleaning easy, this is a “no brainer” that sadly escapes many brands.
• Reservoir pocket has zippered access extending to shoulder strap, lets you remove, refill and replace reservoir and drink tube quickly.
• Easily attach a helmet to the Raptor 14 with the LidLock helmet clip.
• Removable, roll-up tool pouch at bottom of pack gives quick and convenient access to tools for adjustments on the fly.
• BPA- and PVC-free reservoir that claims not to retain tastes or odors, also features an antimicrobial treatment deterring bacterial growth.
Our friends at REI can hook you up with a sweet deal on the Osprey Raptor 14 Hydration Pack